Touch Touch

Look. Here's some 5 star encouragement. I don't have an issue with stick figures, especially when they have faces and hair (which is more detail than a lot of people would give) and the video was funny.

The art in your videos is not bad for the style you are using and the ideas being portrayed.

The audio on the other hand... You are chopping off the beginning of some words and the music is way too loud. Also, you mic sounds awful, but there's no big issue with that really, considering what the video is.

Alexkazam222 responds:

Thanks! The visuals is what I really care about. I don't have a good mic, so I've been using my iPhone Voice Memos XD

Earthbound- The Trees Earthbound- The Trees

Yeah, man. They definitely got faces. Personally, I only had an issue with them trees the first time I fought one. Still don't like fighting them.

An Early Memory of Death An Early Memory of Death

What?? I thought I reviewed this three years ago?? Whatever, this is one of my favourite flashes on here, brah.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Do a full game. I haven't really been all that intrigued by a game on here since Gravity Duck and I like this. I'd drop the 8-bit music, though. I know it's your thang or w/e, but it really doesn't go very well with your art style, if you ask me.

The Treeva Experience The Treeva Experience

Cool but unsatisfactory... IN A GOOD WAY

I found the whole thing thouroughly enjoyable. Sure, I thought you could've done more with it but there's always the thought of doing a different project with the ideas from this project incorporated into the next. THEREFORE! It wasn't ACTUALLY unsatisfactory, to the extent of how cool it was, but then again WAS because of my lust for more. >.> In other words: I don't make sense.

Scraps EP Preview Scraps EP Preview

Hey man, don't worry about it. I have enough tracks to make an album and a half and just can't seem to finish anything even though all I have to do is finish one more track to make a 4 song EP.

I hate wobble bass in general but I did enjoy the more intelligent use of it here in this preview. Looking forward to the finished product.

AdamBartha responds:

I try to create something newer, more unique - this means a lot of experimenting with different styles and individual properties of different genres. Sometimes the result is good, sometimes not, you know how it is.

Sorry about the wobble bass by the way - it's the same sub (low frequency LP saw) bass as before in the song, but with manually automated resonance, filter frequency and extra distortion, due to boredom... Harmor is pretty badass.

crocodilians crocodilians

Not trying to puff you up, but when is it ever not good? :P

gobamnit responds:

Appreciate it man!

Lyudmila Lyudmila

Dude, you should sing on this one. It's like a good ol' Depeche Mode song.

gobamnit responds:

Maybe some day, appreciate it dude!

Way Past Cool Way Past Cool

Very cool.

Why I hate Atlantica so much Why I hate Atlantica so much

The octopus was not ambidextrous... It was a sad time for all.

PSYCHADICA PROJECT:: EZARI PSYCHADICA PROJECT:: EZARI

I like this. It looks like a mash of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne and Ico or something. Straight up cool.

InDeeperDreams responds:

Thanks! He's going to be a big part of the project series, and I felt he should be unique in his styles of combat. Tactile Telekinesis through a chain sword seemed to be a pretty cool and versatile use of power. I'm glad someone is finally posting comments :P, (besides my friends, that is.)