Touch Touch

Look. Here's some 5 star encouragement. I don't have an issue with stick figures, especially when they have faces and hair (which is more detail than a lot of people would give) and the video was funny.

The art in your videos is not bad for the style you are using and the ideas being portrayed.

The audio on the other hand... You are chopping off the beginning of some words and the music is way too loud. Also, you mic sounds awful, but there's no big issue with that really, considering what the video is.

Alexkazam222 responds:

Thanks! The visuals is what I really care about. I don't have a good mic, so I've been using my iPhone Voice Memos XD

Earthbound- The Trees Earthbound- The Trees

Yeah, man. They definitely got faces. Personally, I only had an issue with them trees the first time I fought one. Still don't like fighting them.

An Early Memory of Death An Early Memory of Death

What?? I thought I reviewed this three years ago?? Whatever, this is one of my favourite flashes on here, brah.

The Cookie Seed The Cookie Seed

Cute

I like the art style, it's really fun and cute. The concept is nice and makes for an adorable short story.

The audio needs a little work and you should implement an end feature with a replay button instead of looping it.

Overall, it's a nice flash with good potential.

inkbyte responds:

Thanks for the input! Yes, the technical part is not really our strong but hopefully that did not distract from the overall quality of the Flash (you can watch in on Youtube, no AS3 there).

Gamer Guilt Gamer Guilt

I'm gonna give ya a ten

Because the concept and the dialogue are fantastic and seriously relative to myself. Of course the movement and art and such are lacking, but why does that matter in a flash about old games? I mean, all the kids these days care about is graphics. Those little bastards piss me off. I even told my wife that when we have our kid, I'm starting him/her out on a Regular Nintendo (family term for original Nintendo entertainment system) and then moving them up through consoles as they get older so they'll appreciate good games and not just graphics and flair.

Besides that shit, I'd suggest putting in start and restart buttons because the music keeps playing when the flash loops.

Silent Hill 4: Spoof Silent Hill 4: Spoof

Lame

Man,that was horrible. First off the only thing that moved was the guy's eyes, were you being extremely lazy when you made this? The music wasn't even reminiscent of Silent Hill and the jokes barely touched SH4. Spoofs and parodies are supposed to touch on the thing it is a parody of, but this feels like you didn't even play the first level in the game. I'm going to have to give you a 0 out of 10. Try harder in your other endeavors.

Brain Food 2: Lower Forms Brain Food 2: Lower Forms

Yo I'm makin' a summary

I thought it was cool man. I dig them tunes too. The whole thing's got a good feel to it.

phantasy star 2 phantasy star 2

weee

Yup typed in Phantasy Star and this is all I got. It's ok but I bet you can do better!

Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

AWW!

That was absolutely adorable! The song is really nice too :]

Phoenix Wrong: No Shit Phoenix Wrong: No Shit